Out with the old & in with the new? Yes but before that, move over Oprah it my turn to announce my favourite things for 2012! Now this list below isn’t exactly what every person desires, hopes for or even wants BUT I think I wouldn’t be alone in saying that many Mommies around the world would think my list is well… pretty good.
Some are old-time favourite and some are new discoveries that I think are just fabulous. Whatever tickles your fancy these things could bring joy to your life just as it has with mine🙂
Here are my picks for 2012, in random order.
1. After Christmas Sales. You heard it from me folks. Once the Viennese puts down their Gluwein and move forward into the New Year you will have to fight the crowds to scoop up Christmas decorations at a special discount of not 10% off but 11%! Truly amazing eh?!
2. Motivation to keep my house clean. Is it wrong to hope that he will appear after I clean the toilets… every time?
3. Gangnam Style. Everything!
4. Someecards humour. For times when you wanna say it but don’t. Post it instead🙂
5. Letting Daddy take over for a day.. or two.
6. Taking a night off from motherhood to catch up with the girls.
7. Nuff said. Lifesaver. Long live vodka.
8. 50 Shades Bandwagon! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my latest reading material.
9. Earplugs. Any kind. For the sake of a good night sleep next to the husband “who never snores” and the children who dare to wake from a nightmare. “Sorry honey I swear I never heard little Bobby cry…” Works like a charm.
11. Finally, a special thank you to PicMonkey.com for helping me reverse the signs of age, stress and depleted energy and even giving me a little boost or nip and tuck here and there… Now all my Facebook friends will know my little best kept secret…. that I am not a wrinkle free big boobed goddess. Damn it.